Sunday, April 08, 2007

Reading For Success

I've been reading some good books lately. Here's a list of 5 of my all time success related favorites. Naturally I just wish I'd read them all 10 years earlier.



Secrets of the Millionaire Mind
T. Harv Eker

This is a great book about how rich people think, and how to de-program your poor person mentalities.


The Magic of Thinking Big
David Schwartz

Written in the 1950s but still very relevant today. Talks about how success is an attitude and a decision. It's pretty clear that a lot of more modern authors borrowed many of their ideas from this book.


The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Stephen R. Covey

The quintessential personal improvement and success book. (Reading all these books is a Quadrant 2 Activity!)


The E-Myth Revisited
Michael E. Gerber

A very eye opening book about how to make your business work.



Take Action
Kenneth Scott

If you are single, check it out.

3 comments:

Ben said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ben said...

Sounds good, I'll begin reading those books right away. As soon as I get my life organized and get motivated and overcome my deeply-ingrained ineffective habits that is.

Anonymous said...

to Ben were these "deeply ingrained habits" a factor in Med School? Maybe I'll see another foot doc ;<