Wednesday, April 23, 2008

iTunes in the car

I need a stereo with built in iTunes. I've gotta have it.

I'm sick of having to use an FM transmitter to use my iPod in the car. I don't want a cassette adapter. What I want is to be able to sync all the music from my iPod onto my car stereo, and then leave the iPod AT HOME!

Here's an article from more than 2 years ago promoting the same thing. Is it out there yet? Surely someone has come up with this product! I will pay hundreds of dollars for it, as, I'm sure, will millions of other people. Apple, where are you??

4 comments:

Matthew Tanner said...

There is something not quite as good as what you're describing. I've got an adapter that plugs into the back of my factory stereo where a cd changer would normally be plugged in. I just hook my ipod directly to it so it charges the ipod while it plays. I control the music either from my ipod directly or from the stereo. The stereo control option requires the use of playlists. You've probably looked at things like this already though. Good luck.

car stereo said...

Can we really get itunes in car?

darrell moddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
darrell moddy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.