Sunday, September 09, 2007

Photoshop your way to success

If you've seen "The Secret" then you know about vision boards, which are posters where you place visual images of your goals, so you can focus on accountability to yourself each day as you see the results that you're working towards. I was creating a vision board today, and I pulled a classic Zig Zigler move by sticking my head on someone else's body to visualize what I'll look like when I get in better shape. (Thanks to Marcus for the graphics assistance.)

Pretty soon I'll look just like that, so I can use a photo of my own body, and then hopefully I won't have the sickly red coloring in my face or the slightly distorted neck and head size.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love seinfeld and love your blog about self directed ira and LLC - have u completed your resarch yet on the solo k 401k??? would love to hear your info

matt