Tuesday, October 10, 2006

My first foray into Google Video

As the two avid readers of my blog will recall, I lost my digital camera back in May, and I just now got around to buying a new one. I got a Canon Powershot SD600.

Testing out the video capability on my new camera, I made a video of the LunchClub Office. But what good is a video if you can't show it to the world? So I posted it to Google Video, my very first video post. Google Video is cool in that it doesn't limit you to 100 MB per video like YouTube. (But Google just acquired YouTube, so that limitation will probably go away soon...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just out blog surfing.
Cool blog.

2nd-favorite said...

Also surfing the bloggosphere. Am new to all of this but find the 'next blog' button to be very interesting. This is how I have come across yours and I agree with Mr. Doyle, very nice. I have also just created a blog about nothing. Check it out if you've got time at whymayo.blogspot.com.